Friday 1 November 2013

Crafty Magazine (Issue 7): Curiouser and Curiouser



I am excited to report that I am featured in the latest edition of the fabulous Crafty Magazine! Crafty Magazine is still in its infancy and was launched earlier this year in March 2013. It is aimed at the modern maker and has a lovely blend of lifestyle articles plus crafty projects to get stuck into. It is a visually appealing magazine that certainly gives other magazines in this genre a run for their money. 
What a cute little felt owl!
My behind-the-scenes article on pages 84 – 86 is entitled ‘Curiouser and Curiouser’ and focuses upon my studio space at Local Creation. Hugh Metcalf and Suzy Wimbourne visited me there at the end of August. Whilst Suzy snapped away, I chatted to Hugh about what I get up to in my studio space. If I’m honest it was a surreal experience and I wasn’t sure if I was worthy enough to be featured at all. However, both Suzy and Hugh were easy to talk to and I am really delighted with the way that the article has been put together.
How did Crafty Magazine know that red spotty washi tape is my favourite?!
If you would like to see this article for yourself, you can subscribe online or buy the magazine in WHSmiths or larger supermarkets (such as Tescos).
A great shot of Local Creation's entrance on Central Way, Altrincham
Thank you Hugh, Suzy and Crafty Magazine!
Great links to my blog too. Thank you Crafty Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment