Sunday 8 September 2013

Craft Makes (Issue 47): Meet Curious Clare

This week I am delighted to report that I have a 'Behind the Scenes' interview in Craft Makes (Issue 47), called 'Meet Curious Clare'. Craft Makes is a weekly digital magazine that comes out every Friday. It aims to 'provide weekly inspiration, share news and meets up with Artists & Crafters from around the world.' 
Screen shot of the double page article
The magazine aims to help readers 'develop their knowledge and skills in a wide range of crafts, tools and techniques'. There is something for everyone and projects vary in difficulty. In Issue 47, I am particularly fond of the project that upcycles an old stripy jumper into a Mr Mouse hand puppet. Cute!
Meet Curious Clare - page 28
It is lovely to be featured in Craft Makes and I am looking forward to seeing what new projects they have to offer in their next issue! Have you spotted my cheeky cat, Oaky, who has sneaked her way on to the cover!
Meet Curious Clare - page 29
Myself and Oaky, my cheeky cat, on the front cover!


No comments:

Post a Comment